Join us on Christmas Eve (24th Dec) as we follow in the footsteps of the greatest Journey ever!
- 5pm – 6pm Family Festival
- 6pm – 7pm Puppets & Carols
During the Family Festival there will be FREE
- Jumping Castle
- BBQ Dinner
- Face Painting
- Scavenger Hunt
- Gift for every child
- Pony Rides
- Petting Zoo
- Nativity Photo Booth – Photograph your child in the Nativity (with real animals!)
- Venue: Like all Christmas Services this year, this service will be held at St George’s (100 Balaclava Road)
- Wet Weather: We hope to hold the event outdoor “under the stars!” but if rain is likely we’ll move indoors.
We hope you can join us!